I’m once again cleaning out my bookmark stash. You know, all those sites you want to save because you mean to check them out more closely later on. These are all related to authors and writing. Next week it will be on self-enhancement and lifestyle.
- The Romancechick Speaks
- NovelTalk www.noveltalk.com/
- KOKO BROWN’S WEBLOG cocobuttr72.blogspot.com/
- Midnight Moon Cafe midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com/
- A novelist speaks on books, the universe and everything… yewalus.blogspot.com/
- Riding with the Top Down – cruise the cyber highway with 10 chicks who rock and write.
- TheGRITS.com, Literary Services, The GRITS Online Reading Club, Virtual Book Tour, GRITS Kidz Book Club, On The Air With TheGRITS.com thegrits.com/
- Welcome to Satin Notes www.satinnotes.com/
- Tote Bags ‘n’ Blogs www.authorsoundrelations.blogspot.com/
- Red Room. Where the Writers Are http://www.redroom.com/
- Crash and Burn
- Dear Author: Romance Book Reviews, Author Interviews, and Commentary
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books | Romance Novel Reviews Come for the Dominican Bitches, Stay for the Man Titty
Check out as many as you can. Maybe you’ll add them to YOUR bookmarks! Let me know what you think or leave sites of your recommendation in the comments section.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!